Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The 2011



Spring has been very kind to me, I have arranged the lease of a 40 acre lot equiped with an off grid cabin, I will be moving in at the end of the week but there is so much to do for summer.... I need to construct at least half a dozen large raised garden planters so that I can grow all of my food for the fall and winter, also need to finish my 24' Diameter yurt so that I can set it all up, I am hoping for June *crosses fingers*

I also made my first real backpacking trip of the season, a 24km round trip into Killarney Park, we had amaizingly nice weather as always, and met up with the Russians from least year's easter weekend!! Certainly looking forward to my next trip, or better yet canoe season!!




The best way to predict your future is to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Yurting!